Best-selling in Mathematics & Sciences
Save on Mathematics & Sciences
- £109.19Trending at £145.00
- £40.47Trending at £46.50
- £56.83Trending at £57.65
- £23.65Trending at £26.03
- £27.26Trending at £29.76
About this product
- DescriptionExplains how magnetized plasmas self-organize in states of electromagnetic turbulence that transports particles and energy out of the core plasma faster than anticipated by the fusion scientists designing magnetic confinement systems in the 20th century.
- Author(s)Wendell Horton
- PublisherWorld Scientific Publishing Co Pte Ltd
- Date of Publication23/08/2012
- Place of PublicationSingapore
- Country of PublicationSingapore
- ImprintWorld Scientific Publishing Co Pte Ltd
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.