Consider these sponsored items
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Politics & Government
Save on Politics & Government
- £7.12Trending at £9.99
- £27.30Trending at £29.40
- £11.43Trending at £12.34
- £10.20Trending at £12.99
- £14.98Trending at £21.59
- £28.89Trending at £30.59
About this product
- DescriptionNationalism was a defining characteristic of Turkey in the 20th century. How did this affect its people and politics? This book explores the historical impact, both gains and setbacks, of nationalist thinking and examines the conditions which have contributed to the country's evolution towards post-nationalist ways of political thinking.
- Author BiographyHans-Lukas Kieser is Professor of Modern History at the University of Zurich and has been Visiting Professor at Stanford University and at the University of Michigan.
- PublisherI.B.Tauris & Co Ltd.
- Date of Publication28/02/2013
- GenrePolitical Ideologies & Parties
- Series TitleInternational Library of Twentieth Century History
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 8
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Edited byHans-Lukas Kieser
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.