All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFancy de-stressing on paradise beaches or discovering grand palaces in the city? This book is a guide to Turkey and helps to meander through mesmerising landscapes and discover the hustle and bustle of mystical Istanbul using the cutaways and 3D models. It also includes tips on where to discover historical gems and provides cultural facts.
- PublisherDorling Kindersley Ltd
- Date of Publication01/12/2005
- GenreTravel & Holiday Guides: General
- Series TitleDK Eyewitness Travel Guide
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintDK Eyewitness Travel
- Out-of-print date19/02/2008
- Content Notecol. Illustrations
- Weight648 g
- Width133 mm
- Height222 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Edited bySuzanne Swan
- Format DetailsFlexible plastic/vinyl cover
- Edition StatementRevised edition
Most relevant reviews
- ibjaxy18 Aug, 2011by
Excellent must have when travelling!
Off to Turkey soon and I find that the eyewitness books are really the best to travel with and easy to read.
Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £9.91Trending at £13.99
- £19.38Trending at £30.00
- £11.70Trending at £13.78
- £10.41Trending at £14.47
- £11.32Trending at £12.34
- £12.51Trending at £16.54
- £11.77Trending at £14.47
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.