CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £23.98Trending at £25.01
- £26.30Trending at £27.02
- £17.46Trending at £17.95
- £20.30Trending at £26.99
- £16.38Trending at £16.87
- £25.36Trending at £30.41
- £20.87Trending at £21.21
About this product
- DescriptionFor many decades Germany has had a sizeable Turkish minority that lives in an uneasy co-existence with the Germans around them and as such has attracted considerable interest abroadwhere it tends to be seen as a measure of German tolerance. However, little is known about theactual situation of the Turks.
- Author BiographyDavid Horrocks is Lecturer in German at the University of Keele, concentrating on twentieth-century German literature with special emphasis on the reflection in literary works of socialissues and historical problems. Eva Kolinsky is Professor of Modern German Studies at theUniversity of Keele with a special interest in contemporary German society and politics.
- PublisherBerghahn Books, Incorporated
- Date of Publication01/05/1996
- GenreSociology & Anthropology: Professional
- Series TitleCulture and Society in Germany
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 1
- Place of PublicationHerndon
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBerghahn Books, Incorporated
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight279 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Edited byDavid Horrocks,Eva Kolinsky
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.