Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £11.28Trending at £14.02
- £9.34Trending at £12.99
- £9.60Trending at £11.18
- £29.38Trending at £35.37
- £13.65Trending at £14.12
- £5.28Trending at £5.90
- £6.82Trending at £9.98
About this product
- DescriptionCharts the rise and development of the Justice and Development Party from its Islamist roots through to government, analysing in particular its internal organisation and dynamics. This book examines the party's character as an organisation, its internal power structure, and its electoral roots.
- Author BiographyArda Can Kumbaracibasi teaches politics at the University of Kent, Canterbury, UK. His main research focuses primarily on the protest phenomenon and Islamic politics in Turkey.
- Author(s)Arda Can Kumbaracibasi
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication24/07/2009
- GenrePolitical Ideologies & Parties
- Series TitleRoutledge Studies in Middle Eastern Politics
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 5
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note20 black & white illustrations, 21 black & white tables, 20 black & white line drawings
- Weight521 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Format DetailsPaper over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.