Save on Adult Learning & University
- £9.08Trending at £10.99
- £26.45Trending at £27.79
- £7.44Trending at £8.99
- £10.89Trending at £12.29
- £18.09Trending at £19.21
- £15.21Trending at £18.62
- £13.83Trending at £19.89
About this product
- DescriptionGives an overview of the state of research by Turkish philosophers and historians of science. This title covers the topics that address issues in methodology, causation, and reduction, and include philosophy of logic and physics, philosophy of psychology and language, and Ottoman science studies.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication19/07/2005
- GenreScience & Mathematics: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleBoston Studies in the Philosophy and History of Science
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 244
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight636 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Edited byGurol Irzik,Guven Guzeldere
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.