All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionPresents data about Anglo-Islamic social and historical interactions. This book provides a unique direction in the study of England's geographic imagination. It illuminates the subtleties and interchangeability of stereotype, racism, and demonization that must be taken into account in any depiction of English history.
- Author BiographyNabil Matar is a professor of English and the department head at the Florida Institute of Technology. He is the author of Islam for Beginners, Peter Sterry: Select Writings, and Islam in Britain: 1558-1685.
- Author(s)Nabil Matar
- PublisherColumbia University Press
- Date of Publication11/10/2000
- GenreSocial Issues, Services & Welfare
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintColumbia University Press
- Weight383 g
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in History & Military
Save on History & Military
- £8.47Trending at £14.99
- £11.68Trending at £11.83
- £13.77Trending at £19.93
- £31.44Trending at £52.00
- £11.27Trending at £18.00
- £12.58Trending at £18.95
- £9.20Trending at £13.01
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.