All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIn telling her story of working the land, Atina Diffley reminds us that we live in relationships--with the earth, plants and animals, families and communities. A memoir of making these essential relationships work in the face of challenges from weather to corporate politics, this is a firsthand history of getting in at the ground level of organic farming.
- Author BiographyAtina Diffley is an organic vegetable farmer who now educates consumers, farmers, and policymakers about organic farming through the consulting business Organic Farming Works LLC, owned by her and her husband, Martin. From 1973 through 2007, the Diffleys owned and operated Gardens of Eagan, one of the first certified organic produce farms in the Midwest.
- Author(s)Atina Diffley
- PublisherUniversity of Minnesota Press
- Date of Publication01/08/2013
- GenreAutobiography: Literary
- Series TitleFesler-Lampert Minnesota Heritage Book
- Place of PublicationMinnesota
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Minnesota Press
- Content Note5 balck and white, 29 color plates and 1 map
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
Best-selling in Biographies & True Stories
Save on Biographies & True Stories
- £8.32Trending at £12.00
- £4.69Trending at £6.28
- £4.69Trending at £4.99
- £4.69Trending at £7.99
- £4.75Trending at £7.51
- £3.79Trending at £6.99
- £2.99Trending at £5.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.