All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWhat can leaders of such at-risk institutions do to improve their situation? This title gives college and university leaders the tools they need to put their fragile institutions back on a path to success. It outlines how board members, presidents, and administrators can identify their institutions' weaknesses, implement plans for improvement.
- Author BiographyJames Martin is a professor of English at Mount Ida College and academic vice president of The Education Alliance. James E. Samels is CEO and president of The Education Alliance and founder of Samels & Associates, a law firm concentrating in higher education law. They are the authors of The Sustainable University: Green Goals and New Challenges for Higher Education Leaders, Presidential Transition in Higher Education: Managing Leadership Change, Merging Colleges for Mutual Growth: A New Strategy for Academic Managers, and First Among Equals: The Role of the Chief Academic Officer, all published by Johns Hopkins.
- Author(s)James E. Samels,James Martin
- PublisherJohns Hopkins University Press
- Date of Publication19/04/2013
- GenreAdult & Further Education
- Place of PublicationBaltimore, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohns Hopkins University Press
- Content Note1, 1 black & white line drawings
- Weight454 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Interest AgeFrom 17
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.64Trending at £8.91
- £4.36Trending at £4.54
- £9.51Trending at £10.01
- £3.02Trending at £3.99
- £8.79Trending at £10.35
- £6.35Trending at £7.33
- £9.81Trending at £12.45
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.