All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIt is 1643 and the struggle between Parliament and the King erupts in the West Country, tearing families apart and setting village against village. A Royalist soldier, Hugo Telling, wishes Parliamentarian, William Sparrow, dead. Telling is jealous of Sparrow's attachment with the beautiful Bella.
- Author(s)Nicholas Carter
- PublisherPan Macmillan
- Date of Publication05/05/1995
- GenreHistorical & Mythological Fiction
- Series TitleShadow on the Crown S.
- Series Part/Volume NumberBk.1
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Out-of-print date11/07/1996
- Weight620 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
Best-selling in Historical & Mythological
Save on Historical & Mythological
- £4.73Trending at £5.39
- £4.55Trending at £4.78
- £4.75Trending at £4.82
- £7.65Trending at £10.01
- £8.08Trending at £8.98
- £7.71Trending at £7.99
- £6.32Trending at £6.98
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.