All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis text is designed for turners who have mastered the basics of the craft and are looking for creative ideas to expand their range and develop their skills. 50 design projects are included in this text, each illustrated by a working drawing and colour photographs.
- Author(s)Chris Stott
- PublisherGuild of Master Craftsman Publications Ltd
- Date of Publication01/02/2002
- GenreHouse & Home
- Series TitleWoodwork projects
- Place of PublicationEast Sussex
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintGuild of Master Craftsman Publications Ltd
- Content Note170 colour photographs, 50 drawings
- Weight658 g
- Width210 mm
- Height276 mm
Most relevant reviews
- malcolm130909 Apr, 2015by
Excellent book and sold here at the right price.
Just what the title says. Excellent designs and pictures with fully dimensioned drawings. Wish other books gave dimensioned drawings, it would make my job as a club woodturning tutor so much easier.
Best-selling in Leisure, Hobbies & Lifestyle
Save on Leisure, Hobbies & Lifestyle
- £1.99Trending at £2.28
- £30.35Trending at £43.13
- £9.53Trending at £9.85
- £14.09Trending at £15.28
- £7.49Trending at £7.70
- £18.13Trending at £25.08
- £11.54Trending at £15.22
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.