All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionNo other books on the market offer the opportunity to reproduce the Master's work without the need for great drawing skill. The step-by-step demonstrations explain in great detail how to copy Noel Gregory's expert painting style, so that even beginners will have the confidence to have a go.
- Author BiographyNoel Gregory studied at High Wycombe College of Art and Bournemouth Teacher Training College. He owned an art gallery near Beaconsfield, Buckinghamshire for twenty five years, dealing with Victorian pictures and later his own work. He now makes a living as an artist, specialising in oil painting, and sells his work internationally. Noel lives in Spain.
- Author(s)Noel Gregory
- PublisherSearch Press Ltd
- Date of Publication04/11/2010
- GenreHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Series TitleReady to Paint the Masters
- Place of PublicationTunbridge Wells
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintSearch Press Ltd
- Content Note250 colour illustrations
- Weight371 g
- Width216 mm
- Height292 mm
- Spine7 mm
Best-selling in Leisure, Hobbies & Lifestyle
Save on Leisure, Hobbies & Lifestyle
- £1.99Trending at £2.27
- £30.35Trending at £42.98
- £10.63Trending at £14.99
- £14.09Trending at £14.71
- £7.49Trending at £7.67
- £15.08Trending at £25.00
- £11.50Trending at £14.54
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.