All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe essence of this book is about turning a good business idea into a great business. The former does not always lead to the latter.
- Author BiographyFrancis Tay has been working with small and large companies, from start-ups to MNCs, for more than two decades. He has facilitated the expansion strategies of companies spanning across different global markets where he had been based. Through his active participation in start-ups and businesses that he has personally invested in, Francis has a wealth of understanding on how business owners think, strategize and execute their businesses. He has also brought these extensive experiences into the classroom, lecturing at post-graduate level in a leading university in Singapore.
- Author(s)Francis Tay
- PublisherMarshall Cavendish International (Asia) Pte Ltd
- Date of Publication16/07/2015
- GenreManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationSingapore
- Country of PublicationSingapore
- ImprintMarshall Cavendish International (Asia) Pte Ltd
- Weight363 g
- Width141 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £39.98Trending at £43.31
- £44.83Trending at £54.75
- £66.36Trending at £80.00
- £109.35Trending at £140.00
- £26.10Trending at £27.76
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.