Save on Adult Learning & University
- £16.49Trending at £21.22
- £9.10Trending at £9.23
- £7.44Trending at £8.99
- £10.89Trending at £12.35
- £10.46Trending at £14.18
- £15.43Trending at £24.34
- £18.02Trending at £19.31
About this product
- DescriptionExplore the latest theories about multicultural issues in the classroom Updates content to provide a contemporary discussion throughout the chapters Includes two new lesson plans that deal with poverty Presents two new lesson plans that focus on the effects of globalization Shows how the lesson can be improved to turn on learning.
- Author BiographyCarl Grant is Professor of Teacher Education in the Department of Curriculum and Instruction at the University Wisconsin-Madison and Chair of the Publication Committee of the American Education Research Association. He is a past president of the National Association for Multicultural Education. Christine Sleeter is Professor Emeritus at California State University-Monterey Bay and Vice President of Division K, Teaching and Teacher Education, of the America Educational Research Association.
- Author(s)Carl A. Grant,Christine E. Sleeter
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication10/10/2008
- GenreEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationChichester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Ltd
- Weight558 g
- Width188 mm
- Height231 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Edition Statement5th Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.