Best-selling in Biographies & True Stories
Save on Biographies & True Stories
- £3.94Trending at £4.02
- £5.99Trending at £6.09
- £14.01Trending at £20.37
- £7.66Trending at £9.99
- £11.94Trending at £20.00
- £6.99Trending at £7.10
- £10.58Trending at £12.92
About this product
- DescriptionThis rich biography tells the remarkable tale of Margaret Haig Thomas who became the Viscountess Rhondda. She was a Welsh suffragette, held important posts during the First World War and survived the sinking of the Lusitania.
- Author BiographyAngela V. John is a widely published historian and biographer. For many years she held the chair in History at the University of Greenwich, London. She is now an Honorary Professor at Aberystwyth University. She is a vice-president of Llafur, the Welsh People's History Society. This is her tenth book.
- Author(s)Prof. Angela V. John
- PublisherParthian Books
- Date of Publication01/10/2013
- GenreBiography: Historical, Political & Military
- Place of PublicationCardigan
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintParthian Books
- Out-of-print date28/04/2016
- Content Noteillustrations (black and white, and colour)
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Edition StatementUK ed.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.