Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £14.15Trending at £20.92
- £12.88Trending at £16.19
- £23.75Trending at £35.09
- £9.98Trending at £10.47
- £7.72Trending at £9.99
- £11.10Trending at £15.03
- £8.24Trending at £12.00
About this product
- DescriptionExamines deep shifts in the religious life of Russia and the post-Soviet world as a whole. The author deals with the Russian Church's new internal diversity in reinventing its ancient tradition and Eastern Orthodoxy's dense and tense negotiation with the State, secular society and Western liberal globalism.
- Author BiographyAlexander Agadjanian, Prof. Dr., graduated from Moscow State University and worked at the Institute of Oriental Studies of the Russian Academy of Sciences and at the Department of Religious Studies of Arizona State University. He currently teaches at the Center for the Study of Religions of the Russian State University for the Humanities in Moscow. He has published extensively on religions in the modern world, including Buddhism and Orthodox Christianity.
- Author(s)Alexander Agadjanian
- PublisherPeter Lang GmbH
- Date of Publication16/06/2014
- GenreReligion: Comparative, General & Reference
- Series TitleErfurter Studien zur Kulturgeschichte des Orthodoxen Christentums
- Series Part/Volume Number8
- Place of PublicationFrankfurt am Main
- Country of PublicationGermany
- First Published2014
- ImprintPeter Lang GmbH
- Weight510 g
- Width148 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Edition StatementNew edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.