Best-selling in History & Military
About this product
- DescriptionWe think of Tutankhamun's age as one of rich tombs and religious obsession, but it was also a time of complicated and ultimately successful political machinations and military campaigns.
- Author BiographyEgyptologist John Darnell is a Professor in Yale's Department of Near Eastern Languages & Civilizations, and he has considerable field experience, currently directing expeditions in the Egyptian Western Desert. He is the author of numerous scholarly monographs and articles dealing with many aspects of pharaonic culture, history, and language. Colleen Manassa is an Assistant Professor of Egyptology in the same department. They are both experts in Egyptian military history.
- Author(s)Colleen Manassa,John Coleman Darnell
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication01/06/2007
- GenreHistory: World & General
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Content NoteIllustrations, maps
- Weight592 g
- Width165 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine25 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.