All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.64Trending at £8.91
- £4.36Trending at £4.54
- £9.51Trending at £10.01
- £3.02Trending at £3.99
- £8.79Trending at £10.35
- £6.35Trending at £7.33
- £9.81Trending at £12.45
About this product
- DescriptionWritten by internationally recognised researchers this easy to use textbook on molecular reaction dynamics has the young scientist in mind.
- Author BiographyMark Brouard is a Professor of Chemistry at the University of Oxford. He has 20 years experience of research in the field, with around 90 publications, including a textbook on Reaction Dynamics, to his name. His research involves studying the mechanisms of elementary chemical processes in the gas phase, with a view to understanding these processes at a fundamental level. He has been invited to speak on this subject at numerous international conferences. Claire Vallance is based in the Department of Chemistry at the University of Oxford. She has more than ten years research experience in molecular reactions dynamics and has authored around 40 refereed publications in the area. Her current research interests focus on the dynamics of biomolecular reactions; angular momentum alignment and orientation in the products of molecular photodissociation; cavity ringdown techniques; whispering gallery modes in dielectric microspheres and optical fibres for chemical applications and supercontinuum light sources for spectroscopy.
- PublisherRoyal Society of Chemistry
- Date of Publication02/12/2011
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintRoyal Society of Chemistry
- Content Note199 black & white illustrations, 9 black & white tables
- Weight980 g
- Width189 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine30 mm
- Edited byClaire Vallance,Mark Brouard
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.