All listings for this product
Best-selling in Poetry, Theatre & Scripts
Save on Poetry, Theatre & Scripts
- £9.52Trending at £9.69
- £9.41Trending at £9.98
- £9.51Trending at £9.98
- £8.83Trending at £9.25
- £2.48Trending at £2.95
- £7.32Trending at £7.73
- £7.42Trending at £9.98
About this product
- DescriptionPropeller takes on Shakespeare's comic masterpiece and shades it with more than a touch of darkness. Features details and photos of the production, including notes on the design and music.
- Author BiographyEdward Hall is Artistic Director of both Propeller and the Hampstead Theatre, London, and an Associate Director of the National Theatre, the Old Vic, and the Watermill Theatre. He has directed at the National, the RSC, Chichester, and theatres worldwide: Boston, New York, Chicago, Denver, Tokyo, winning several major awards. He has also worked extensively on television and radio. Roger Warren's numerous publications include five editions for the Oxford Shakespeare series; he has also prepared many performing editions, especially for Propeller and the Peter Hall Company. He has collaborated with Edward Hall on eleven Shakespeare productions in the last decade.
- Author(s)Edward Hall,Roger Warren,William Shakespeare
- PublisherOberon Books Ltd
- Date of Publication01/12/2012
- GenreDrama Texts, Plays & Screenplays
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOberon Books Ltd
- Width130 mm
- Height210 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.