All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £24.44Trending at £26.14
- £23.12Trending at £34.97
- £10.01Trending at £10.71
- £24.23Trending at £25.20
- £17.16Trending at £22.75
- £21.65Trending at £23.99
- £4.99Trending at £6.17
About this product
- DescriptionThe Battle of Britain. Pearl Harbor. Stalingrad. D-Day. These defining events of the Second World War exemplify both the immense heroism and the grievous costs of global conflict. This book looks at this 20th century's most crucial conflict, analyzing twelve turning points that determined the character and the ultimate outcome of the war.
- Author BiographyP. M. H. Bell was Reader in History at the University of Liverpool and is the author of many books including The Origins of the Second World War in Europe.
- Author(s)P. M. H. Bell
- PublisherYale University Press
- Date of Publication01/04/2011
- GenreMilitary History
- Place of PublicationNew Haven
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintYale University Press
- Content Note20 black-&-white illustrations + 13 maps
- Weight572 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine25 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.