All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.55Trending at £4.81
- £4.44Trending at £7.98
- £14.32Trending at £19.97
- £5.09Trending at £5.53
- £19.24Trending at £19.60
- £7.12Trending at £8.98
- £8.66Trending at £10.73
About this product
- DescriptionAmericans began the twentieth century standing in Europe's sartorial shadow, yet ended by outfitting the world in blue jeans, T-shirts and sneakers.
- Author BiographyLinda Welters is Professor in the Department of Textiles, Fashion Merchandising and Design, University of Rhode Island. She is also the Editor-in-chief of 'Dress,' the journal of the Costume Society of America. Patricia Cunningham is Associate Professor in the Department of Consumer and Textile Sciences, Ohio State University.
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication01/03/2005
- GenreSociology & Anthropology: Professional
- Series TitleDress, Body, Culture
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 37
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBerg Publishers
- Content Note1, black & white illustrations
- Weight397 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Edited byLinda Welters,Patricia Cunningham
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.