All listings for this product
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £5.42Trending at £5.52
- £10.54Trending at £10.86
- £14.90Trending at £15.06
- £19.59Trending at £26.31
- £9.12Trending at £9.52
- £13.65Trending at £14.10
- £12.17Trending at £13.78
About this product
- DescriptionThe essays in this collection analyse major adaptations of twentieth-century American fiction, with production stills and full filmographies.
- Author BiographyR. Barton Palmer is Calhoun Lemon Professor of English at Clemson University, South Carolina.
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication22/02/2007
- GenreLiterary Criticism
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note15 b/w illus.
- Weight370 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Edited byR. Barton Palmer
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.