All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionTwentieth-Century Influences on Twenty-First-Century Policing argues that to fully understand contemporary American policing, we must first understand its historical origins in the 1950s, '60s, and '70s. Such a historical grounding is further employed to consider where policing is heading now in the twenty-first century.
- Author BiographyJonathon A. Cooper is assistant professor of criminology and criminal justice at Indiana University of Pennsylvania, where he also directs the Criminology Advising Center.
- Author(s)Jonathon A. Cooper
- PublisherLexington Books
- Date of Publication20/05/2015
- GenreSocial Issues, Services & Welfare
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLexington Books
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight385 g
- Width157 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine17 mm
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.83Trending at £6.09
- £6.82Trending at £9.97
- £23.12Trending at £34.97
- £14.94Trending at £18.97
- £10.01Trending at £10.65
- £24.19Trending at £25.18
- £25.99Trending at £28.49
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.