All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis volume provides an accessible overview of the major strands in the rich tapestry of twentieth-century thought about religion.
- Author BiographyGraham Oppy is a Professor of Philosophy and Head of the School of Philosophical, Historical and International Studies (SOPHIS) at Monash University, Australia. N. N. Trakakis is a Research Fellow in Philosophy, and Assistant Director of the Centre for the Philosophy and Phenomenology of Religion, at the Australian Catholic University.
- Author(s)Graham Oppy,N. N. Trakakis
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication31/07/2013
- GenreReligion: Comparative, General & Reference
- Place of PublicationDurham
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintAcumen Publishing Ltd
- Weight635 g
- Width170 mm
- Height240 mm
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £5.19Trending at £6.99
- £4.24Trending at £4.78
- £25.99Trending at £30.99
- £22.29Trending at £23.51
- £0.99Trending at £6.99
- £7.62Trending at £10.49
- £10.14Trending at £10.36
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.