Best-selling in History & Military
Save on History & Military
- £24.50Trending at £31.38
- £9.41Trending at £17.12
- £9.50Trending at £16.61
- £9.53Trending at £15.03
- £7.60Trending at £10.03
- £18.98Trending at £30.00
- £7.96Trending at £9.61
About this product
- DescriptionNewfoundland and Labrador has a long history of commercial whaling, beginning in the first half of the sixteenth century. This book provides case studies that collectively illustrate the complex nature of the history of global whaling. It also demonstrates how participants in the industry were instrumental in developing other whaling initiatives.
- Author BiographyAnthony B. Dickinson is professor, Department of Biology, and director, International Centre, Memorial University of Newfoundland. He has also worked in southern hemisphere whaling and sealing.Chesley W. Sanger is professor emeritus, Department of Geogr
- Author(s)Anthony Dickinson,Chesley Sanger
- PublisherMcGill-Queen's University Press
- Date of Publication28/04/2005
- GenreAgriculture & Farming
- Place of PublicationMontreal
- Country of PublicationCanada
- ImprintMcGill-Queen's University Press
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.