Consider these sponsored items
- £17.98Was:£31.92Free postage
- £18.86Free postage
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionTells of the relationship between Arthur Conan Doyle and the Strand Magazine, the aftermath of the success of Sherlock Holmes and the impact of that on both author and publication as they moved into the early twentieth century.
- Author BiographyJonathan Cranfield is a Lecturer in English Literature and Cultural History at Liverpool John Moores University.
- Author(s)Jonathan Cranfield
- PublisherEdinburgh University Press
- Date of Publication01/08/2017
- GenreLiterary Criticism
- Place of PublicationEdinburgh
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintEdinburgh University Press
Save on Literature, Poetry & Criticism
- £4.95Trending at £8.98
- £25.75Trending at £26.99
- £7.11Trending at £7.37
- £7.28Trending at £8.79
- £6.79Trending at £8.98
- £4.99Trending at £9.99
- £5.46Trending at £9.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.