Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £5.38Trending at £5.52
- £10.54Trending at £10.85
- £14.90Trending at £16.99
- £19.59Trending at £26.28
- £9.06Trending at £9.41
- £13.65Trending at £14.08
- £12.17Trending at £13.76
About this product
- DescriptionIllustrates the relevance of thirties literature to contemporary debates in the humanities, surrounding the status of identity-based cultural studies. This book applies Zizek's theoretical work to a range of novels, calling for a reappreciation of Hegelian thought within Marxism.
- Author BiographyAndrew Yerkes is an adjunct professor of English at the University of St. Thomas. He has taught and researched the recurrence of historiographic patterns of apocalypse and millennium in American fiction, and he published on this topic in Routledge's Encyclopedia of Millennialism and Millennial Movements (2002).
- Author(s)Andrew Yerkes
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication09/09/2005
- GenreLiterary Criticism
- Series TitleLiterary Criticism and Cultural Theory
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note65 black & white illustrations
- Weight385 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.