All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.55Trending at £4.81
- £4.44Trending at £7.98
- £14.32Trending at £19.97
- £5.09Trending at £5.53
- £19.03Trending at £19.60
- £7.12Trending at £8.98
- £8.66Trending at £10.73
About this product
- DescriptionAn extended treatment of the complex, changing relationship between poetry and the visual arts.
- Author BiographyElizabeth Bergmann Loizeaux is an Associate Professor of English at the University of Maryland.
- Author(s)Elizabeth Bergmann Loizeaux
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication01/11/2008
- GenreLiterary Criticism
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note28 b/w illus.
- Weight730 g
- Width174 mm
- Height247 mm
- Spine16 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.