All listings for this product
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £9.94Trending at £10.13
- £24.00Trending at £33.03
- £20.74Trending at £21.11
- £9.90Trending at £11.93
- £16.56Trending at £25.00
- £44.82Trending at £49.50
- £21.48Trending at £23.38
About this product
- DescriptionA much-needed new overview of twentieth-century Spanish social and political history which sets developments within a European context.
- Author BiographyJulian Casanova is Professor of Contemporary History at the University of Zaragoza. Carlos Gil Andres teaches history at Rey Don Garcia of Najera.
- Author(s)Carlos Gil Andres,Julian Casanova
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication03/07/2014
- GenreHistory: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note14 b/w illus. 2 maps
- Weight730 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine22 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.