All listings for this product
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £9.94Trending at £10.15
- £9.99Trending at £10.15
- £16.56Trending at £24.93
- £25.98Trending at £26.98
- £23.73Trending at £24.11
- £21.48Trending at £23.39
- £20.99Trending at £24.92
About this product
- Author(s)C. M. H. Carr,J. W. R. Whitehand
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication11/09/2014
- GenreGeography & Earth Science: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitlePlanning, History and Environment Series
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight317 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Table Of ContentsPreface. 1. Conceptions of Suburbs. 2. The Scale and Causes of Suburban Growth. 3. The Anatomy of Suburbs. 4. Developers and Architects. 5. Post-War Change. 6. Change at the Microscale. 7. Conclusion. References. Index.
- Author BiographyJ.W.R Whitehand is a Professor of Urban Geography at the University of Birmingham. C.M.H Carr is a Lecturer in Planning at the University of Manchester.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.