Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £11.30Trending at £12.34
- £23.74Trending at £25.99
- £16.94Trending at £24.53
- £17.29Trending at £27.99
- £11.91Trending at £19.99
- £8.63Trending at £17.01
- £14.72Trending at £20.02
About this product
- DescriptionThis volume is centrally concerned with crucial theoretical and practical aspects of teaching in the national and global borderlands of gender, race and sexuality studies.
- Author BiographySUSAN SANCHEZ-CASAL is Associate Professor of Latino and Women's Studies at Hamilton College in Clinton, New York, where she teaches U.S. Latino and Women's Studies. She is the author of essays on women's testimonial literatures, U.S. Latino/a literatures, feminist theory and antiracist pedagogy.AMIE A. MACDONALD is Assistant Professor of Philosophy at John JayCollege, City University of New York, where she teaches courses in politicalphilosophy, multicultural feminism, and the philosophy of law. She haspublished essays on the impact of nationalism, feminism, and racial identityin higher education.
- PublisherPalgrave USA
- Date of Publication18/10/2002
- GenreGender Studies / Gay & Lesbian Studies
- Series TitleComparative Feminist Studies
- Place of PublicationGordonsville
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content NoteVIII, 312 p.
- Weight414 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Edited byAmie A. MacDonald,Susan Sanchez-Casal
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.