Consider these sponsored items
- £63.29Free postage
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis critical introduction examines the formal and thematic features common among twenty-first-century writers from around the world.
- Author BiographyPeter Boxall is Professor of English at the University of Sussex. He has published widely on modern and contemporary literature, including the recent books Don DeLillo: The Possibility of Fiction (2006), Since Beckett: Contemporary Writing in the Wake of Modernism (2009) and 1001 Books You Must Read before You Die, 5th edition (2012).
- Author(s)Peter Boxall
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication24/06/2013
- GenreLiterary Studies: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note3 b/w illus.
- Weight510 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine20 mm
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £9.94Trending at £10.14
- £16.56Trending at £25.03
- £22.52Trending at £23.14
- £21.48Trending at £23.41
- £20.99Trending at £25.01
- £31.22Trending at £32.37
- £28.95Trending at £29.77
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.