All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.83Trending at £6.10
- £6.82Trending at £9.98
- £23.12Trending at £34.98
- £14.94Trending at £18.98
- £10.01Trending at £10.66
- £24.21Trending at £25.19
- £25.99Trending at £28.49
About this product
- DescriptionChallenges the traditional assumptions about economic growth, and develops the elements of a reoriented macroeconomics that takes account both of environmental impacts and of social equity. This book analyzes policies including carbon trading, revenue recycling, and reorientation of private and social investment.
- Author BiographyEdited by Jonathan M. Harris, Director, Theory and Education Program and Neva R. Goodwin, Co-Director, the Global Development and Environment Institute, Tufts University, US
- PublisherEdward Elgar Publishing Ltd
- Date of Publication15/04/2010
- GenreEconomics: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationCheltenham
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintEdward Elgar Publishing Ltd
- Width234 mm
- Height156 mm
- Edited byJonathan M. Harris,Neva R. Goodwin
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.