All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe moving, untold family story behind Abraham Zapruder's film footage of the Kennedy assassination and its lasting impact on our world.
- Author BiographyAlexandra Zapruder began her career on the founding staff of the United States Holocaust Memorial Museum in Washington, D.C. A graduate of Smith College, she later earned her Master's Degree in Education at Harvard University. She is the author of Salvaged Pages: Young Writers' Diaries of the Holocaust, which won the National Jewish Book Award in the Holocaust category. She also served as the guest curator for an exhibition of original diaries at Holocaust Museum Houston. She wrote and co-produced I'm Still Here, a documentary film for young audiences based onSalvaged Pages, which was awarded the Jewish Image Award for Best Television Special by the National Foundation for Jewish Culture and was nominated for two Emmy awards. Alexandra has traveled around the country and spoken to thousands of teachers, students, and others about her work.
- Author(s)Alexandra Zapruder
- PublisherLittle, Brown & Company
- Date of Publication15/11/2016
- GenreBiography: Historical, Political & Military
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLittle, Brown and Company
- Content Note1 8 page insert
- Weight752 g
- Width157 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine40 mm
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £24.44Trending at £26.14
- £23.12Trending at £34.97
- £10.01Trending at £10.71
- £24.23Trending at £25.35
- £17.16Trending at £22.74
- £21.65Trending at £24.16
- £4.99Trending at £6.17
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.