All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionNow in paperback, the granddaughter of Abraham Zapruder tells the utterly compelling and unique family story behind the Zapruder film of the Kennedy assassination and its lasting impact on our world.
- Author BiographyAlexandra Zapruder began her career on the founding staff of the United States Holocaust Memorial Museum in Washington, D.C. A graduate of Smith College, she later earned her Master's Degree in Education at Harvard University. She is the author of Salvaged Pages: Young Writers' Diaries of the Holocaust, which won the National Jewish Book Award in the Holocaust category. She also served as the guest curator for an exhibition of original diaries at Holocaust Museum Houston. She wrote and co-produced I'm Still Here, a documentary film for young audiences based onSalvaged Pages, which was awarded the Jewish Image Award for Best Television Special by the National Foundation for Jewish Culture and was nominated for two Emmy awards. Alexandra has traveled around the country and spoken to thousands of teachers, students, and others about her work.
- Author(s)Alexandra Zapruder
- PublisherLittle, Brown & Company
- Date of Publication12/09/2017
- GenreBiography: Historical, Political & Military
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- First Published2017
- Content Note2x 8pp 4-colour inserts
- Width135 mm
- Height216 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
Best-selling in Biographies & True Stories
Save on Biographies & True Stories
- £4.69Trending at £4.80
- £4.88Trending at £5.97
- £6.95Trending at £8.31
- £4.90Trending at £8.88
- £4.45Trending at £6.99
- £9.59Trending at £13.77
- £4.44Trending at £4.87
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.