Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £17.19Trending at £32.78
- £13.69Trending at £14.47
- £12.49Trending at £14.99
- £12.49Trending at £14.88
- £24.99Trending at £42.97
- £6.17Trending at £6.28
- £24.93Trending at £26.05
About this product
- DescriptionIn the dismantling of the Ottoman Empire following World War I, nearly two million citizens in Turkey and Greece were expelled from homelands. In this evocative book, Bruce Clark draws on new archival research in Turkey and Greece as well as interviews with surviving participants to examine this unprecedented exercise in ethnic engineering.
- Author BiographyBruce Clark is the international security editor of The Economist<. He was formerly diplomatic correspondent of the Financial Times and Reuters' Athens correspondent.
- Author(s)Bruce Clark
- PublisherHarvard University Press
- Date of Publication01/05/2009
- GenreMilitary History
- Place of PublicationCambridge, Mass
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHarvard University Press
- Content Note14 halftones, 3 maps
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound,Trade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.