All listings for this product
Consider these sponsored items
- £10.58Was:£10.99Free postage
- £10.17Was:£10.99Free postage
About this product
- DescriptionA portrait of 1920s New York society. 7.30 Mental uplift. 7.45 Breakfast. 8 Psychoanalysis. 8.15 See cook . And so begins another day in the elegant, langorous world of the Manford family around whom this ironic and amusing study of a family drama revolves.
- Author BiographyEdith Wharton (1862-1937), friend and contemporary of Henry James, was born in New York but spent her later life in France. She won two Pulitzer prizes and was probably the most accomplished American novelist of her generation.
- Author(s)Edith Wharton
- PublisherLittle, Brown Book Group
- Date of Publication18/01/1996
- GenreGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Series TitleVirago Modern Classics
- Series Part/Volume Number461
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintVirago Press Ltd
- Weight280 g
- Width132 mm
- Height197 mm
- Spine26 mm
- Introduction byPenelope Farmer
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
Best-selling in General & Literary Fiction
Save on General & Literary Fiction
- £4.24Trending at £4.43
- £33.40Trending at £39.29
- £8.36Trending at £15.33
- £6.09Trending at £6.29
- £10.97Trending at £13.47
- £3.80Trending at £4.52
- £4.79Trending at £6.29
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.