All listings for this product
About this product
- Description50 linear tips to guide the parents of twins through pregnancy to babyhood, written by an experienced clinical pediatrician and med school teacher who is herself the mother of twins. Offers specific and concrete tips, isn't smug, and acknowledges that some things can't be done, or must be done, with twins.
- Author BiographyKhanh-Van Le-Bucklin, M.D., M.O.M., is an academic pediatrician at the University of California, Irvine. She received her medical degree from the University of California, San Francisco, and completed her pediatric residency at Stanford University. She earned her Mother of Multiples (M.O.M.) degree in 2006 with the birth of her twin daughters, Faith and Hope.
- Author(s)Khanh-Van Le-Bucklin
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication31/10/2008
- GenrePregnancy & Parenting
- Place of PublicationChichester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJossey Bass Wiley
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight200 g
- Width137 mm
- Height191 mm
- Spine14 mm
Best-selling in Family, Parenting & Relations
Save on Family, Parenting & Relations
- £9.99Trending at £14.99
- £3.76Trending at £3.84
- £12.22Trending at £18.94
- £8.12Trending at £8.57
- £3.89Trending at £5.93
- £8.48Trending at £11.04
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.