CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £1.49Trending at £1.75
- £12.64Trending at £13.49
- £6.50Trending at £12.05
- £5.01Trending at £5.92
- £9.99Trending at £14.06
- £11.34Trending at £14.03
- £16.64Trending at £20.71
About this product
- DescriptionThis book examines a host of issues surrounding local government and autonomy. Outlining the last 200 years of city government development provides important insights that could benefit contemporary federations that suffer from a 'democratic deficit'.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication01/12/2011
- GenreGovernment & Constitution
- Series TitleThe European Heritage in Economics and the Social Sciences
- Series Part/Volume Number13
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight358 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Edited byJurgen Backhaus
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
- Edition Statement2012
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.