All listings for this product
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £19.50Trending at £25.09
- £9.25Trending at £10.96
- £19.99Trending at £22.59
- £30.79Trending at £33.99
- £21.79Trending at £22.04
- £28.00Trending at £30.23
- £16.99Trending at £18.58
About this product
- DescriptionDesigned to appeal to a broad range of scientists using two-hybrid systems in experimental biology, this book provides the basic methodologies for working with the yeast two-hybrid system.
- PublisherHumana Press Inc.
- Date of Publication17/05/2001
- GenreLife Sciences: General
- Series TitleMethods in Molecular Biology
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 177
- Place of PublicationTotowa, NJ
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHumana Press Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight1140 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Edited byPaul N. MacDonald
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition StatementNew edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.