All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIn her forties Welsh poet Gwyneth Lewis decided to trade in her landlubber life - a nice house in Cardiff and a sensible job at the BBC - for life aboard a small yacht with her husband Leighton, a former bosun with the Merchant Navy and now in his mid-sixties.
- Author BiographyGwyneth Lewis is an award-winning poet whose work has drawn widespread acclaim. Her second collection, Zero Gravity, was short listed for the Forward Prize and her first work of non-fiction, Sunbathing in the Rain: A Cheerful Book on Depression (2002), was short listed for the Mind Book of the Year. Two in a Boat is her second work of non-fiction. Gwyneth Lewis was appointed Wales's first National Poet in April 2005. She is married and lives in Cardiff.
- Author(s)Gwyneth Lewis
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers
- Date of Publication03/04/2006
- GenreTravel Writing
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Weight214 g
- Width144 mm
- Height196 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.