All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionExploring French women's passion for looking and feeling good, this book explains the secrets of French beauty. It describes how French women achieve maximum effect with the least amount of effort through their passion for face-creams, suspenders, and la petite aventure.
- Author BiographyHelena Frith Powell modelled in her early twenties and designed clothes while running a stall on the Camden Market where she hung out with people such as George Michael and Boy George. She is now a journalist who writes for the Sunday Times, Sunday Telegraph, Tatler, Harpers and Queen, Independent on Sunday and House and Gardens. She moved to France four years ago with her writer husband and children to start a new life in the Languedoc. She previously wrote More France Please (2005) about the culture clash for Brits in France.
- Author(s)Helena Frith Powell
- PublisherGibson Square Books Ltd
- Date of Publication08/10/2005
- GenreBiography: General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintGibson Square Books Ltd
- Out-of-print date19/05/2010
- Weight500 g
- Width141 mm
- Height222 mm
- Spine25 mm
Best-selling in Biographies & True Stories
Save on Biographies & True Stories
- £6.47Trending at £6.89
- £20.30Trending at £20.74
- £11.77Trending at £12.08
- £3.85Trending at £5.82
- £6.79Trending at £9.98
- £4.48Trending at £4.58
- £6.14Trending at £7.98
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.