Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £13.30Trending at £16.23
- £32.27Trending at £33.24
- £10.75Trending at £13.19
- £11.32Trending at £11.67
- £10.55Trending at £11.21
- £7.52Trending at £10.01
- £7.52Trending at £8.04
About this product
- DescriptionThis book compares the economic outcomes of Poland and Ukraine by focusing on political and economic institutions.
- Author BiographyChristopher A. Hartwell is a leading scholar on the evolution of institutions and President of the Center for Social and Economic Research (CASE) in Poland. He is also an Associate Professor at Kozminski University, Warsaw. He has published in prestigious journals such as the Journal for Common Market Studies, Economic Systems, Open Economies Review, Post-Communist Economies, and Business Horizons. In addition to his academic work, he has advised governments and the private sector on economic policy issues in Poland, Ukraine, Armenia, Azerbaijan, Georgia, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Moldova, Russia, Bosnia and Kosovo, among others. He holds a PhD in Economics from the Warsaw School of Economics and a Master's in Public Policy from Harvard University, Massachusetts.
- Author(s)Christopher A. Hartwell
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication26/09/2016
- GenreEconomics: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note23 b/w illus. 16 tables
- Weight850 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine34 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.