All listings for this product
Best-selling in History & Military
About this product
- DescriptionA riveting account of the greatest small-boat rescue in American history.
- Author BiographyRobert R. Frump is a respected author and journalist with a number of national awards under his belt, including a Polk and part of a Pulitzer. His last book, Until the Sea Shall Free Them, was critically well received, and is currently being reviewed by Disney/Buena Vista. He lives in Summit, New Jersey.
- Author(s)Robert Frump
- PublisherRowman & Littlefield
- Date of Publication03/08/2008
- GenreMilitary History
- Place of PublicationGuilford
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintThe Lyons Press
- Weight21 g
- Spine16 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.