All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe inspirational adventure of a man who went back to the land to show us how we can rediscover and reconnect with the wilderness around us.
- Author BiographyMark Warren graduated Phi Beta Kappa in chemistry from the University of Georgia and pursued a career in music while working as a naturalist and educator for the Georgia Conservancy. The National Wildlife Federation named him Georgia's Conservation Educator of the Year. His articles on nature and survival skills have appeared in the North Georgia Journal, Georgia Backroads, and Blue Ridge Highlander. A U.S. national champion in whitewater canoeing and a winner of the World Championship Longbow Tournament, Warren founded and runs the Medicine Bow Wilderness School in the North Georgia mountains, where he lives.
- Author(s)Mark Warren
- PublisherRowman & Littlefield
- Date of Publication01/05/2012
- GenreEnvironment & Ecology: General Interest
- Place of PublicationOld Saybrook
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintGlobe Pequot Press
- Weight18 g
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.72Trending at £4.81
- £3.60Trending at £6.98
- £4.44Trending at £7.98
- £14.32Trending at £20.00
- £7.73Trending at £10.48
- £7.12Trending at £8.99
- £8.66Trending at £8.76
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.