Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £17.19Trending at £17.84
- £14.84Trending at £16.99
- £24.99Trending at £42.46
- £6.48Trending at £7.19
- £6.07Trending at £6.25
- £12.49Trending at £14.88
- £24.94Trending at £28.57
About this product
- DescriptionTogether for the first time: Two Years Before the Mast, the thrilling nautical classic by one of America's first and greatest travel writers, along with hard-to-find narratives of Dana's later journeys to Cuba and Asia.
- Author BiographyThomas Philbrick is professor emeritus of English at the University of Pittsburgh.
- Author(s)Richard Henry Dana
- PublisherThe Library of America
- Date of Publication16/10/2014
- GenreWater Sports
- Series TitleLibrary of America
- Series Part/Volume Number161
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintThe Library of America
- Weight603 g
- Width134 mm
- Height207 mm
- Spine30 mm
- Edited byThomas Philbrick
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards,With dust jacket
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.