All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionOliver Flynn's wedding is the social event of the year, and the people of Kilronan are happy to boast of having been invited. Noreen, his new wife, has finally outclassed her two sisters, who think they are better in every way. But she has one nagging doubt - does Oliver really love her?
- Author BiographyPatricia Scanlan was born in Dublin, where she still lives. She is the author of several bestselling novels: CITY GIRL, CITY WOMAN, CITY LIVES, FOREIGN AFFAIRS, FINISHING TOUCHES, APARTMENT 3B, PROMISES, PROMISES, MIRROR, MIRROR, FRANCESCA'S PARTY and TWO FOR JOY. She is the series editor and a contributing author to the Open Door series. She also teaches creative writing to second-level students and is involved in Adult Literacy.
- Author(s)Patricia Scanlan
- PublisherTransworld Publishers Ltd
- Date of Publication06/03/2004
- GenreGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBantam Books (Transworld Publishers a division of the Random House Group)
- Out-of-print date15/03/2007
- Weight300 g
- Width107 mm
- Height179 mm
- Spine40 mm
- Edition StatementNew edition
Best-selling in General & Literary Fiction
Save on General & Literary Fiction
- £4.57Trending at £4.92
- £4.66Trending at £4.81
- £4.66Trending at £4.79
- £4.44Trending at £5.88
- £4.77Trending at £4.90
- £7.48Trending at £8.92
- £4.59Trending at £5.58
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.