All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionTying the Autocrat's Hands provides a comprehensive, empirical evaluation of legal reforms in contemporary China.
- Author BiographyYuhua Wang is an Assistant Professor of Political Science at the University of Pennsylvania. His articles have appeared in the China Journal, the China Review, the China Quarterly, Communist and Post-Communist Studies, the Journal of Peking University (Beijing Daxue Xuebao), and Studies in Comparative International Development. He is a frequent commentator on political developments in China and has been featured in the New York Times, Reuters, and South China Morning Post, as well as on CNN and DR (the Danish Broadcasting Corporation).
- Author(s)Yuhua Wang
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication22/06/2012
- GenreGovernment & Constitution
- Series TitleCambridge Studies in Comparative Politics
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note41 b/w illus. 2 maps
- Weight290 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.55Trending at £4.82
- £25.99Trending at £26.34
- £22.57Trending at £23.39
- £10.30Trending at £10.51
- £3.60Trending at £6.28
- £6.29Trending at £10.14
- £9.97Trending at £12.08
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.