All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA gentle introduction for graduate students and researchers in the art of formalizing mathematics on the basis of type theory.
- Author BiographyRob Nederpelt was Lecturer in Logic for Computer Science until his retirement. Currently he is a guest researcher in the Faculty of Mathematics and Computer Science at Eindhoven University of Technology, The Netherlands. Herman Geuvers is Professor in Theoretical Informatics at the Radboud University Nijmegen, and Professor in Proving with Computer Assistance at Eindhoven University of Technology, both in The Netherlands.
- Author(s)Herman Geuvers,Rob Nederpelt
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication06/11/2014
- GenreComputing: General
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note35 b/w illus. 125 exercises
- Weight980 g
- Width174 mm
- Height247 mm
- Spine28 mm
Best-selling in Computer & IT
Save on Computer & IT
- £4.99Trending at £7.11
- £29.42Trending at £29.90
- £6.79Trending at £8.77
- £36.98Trending at £37.74
- £16.98Trending at £19.93
- £23.56Trending at £31.94
- £17.29Trending at £28.02
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.