All listings for this product
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £17.20Trending at £17.50
- £9.94Trending at £10.11
- £23.67Trending at £25.57
- £16.56Trending at £25.00
- £44.82Trending at £49.50
- £20.99Trending at £24.98
- £32.74Trending at £33.31
About this product
- Author(s)Dan Maharry
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. KG
- Date of Publication31/01/2013
- GenreComputing: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationBerlin
- Country of PublicationGermany
- Content NoteXIX, 104 p.
- Weight212 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Edition Statement1st ed.
- Table Of ContentsChapter 1: What is TypeScript? Why TypeScript? Chapter 2: New Syntax Static Typing & Type Inference Tooling Interfaces Classes Derived classes using the 'extends' keyword. Arrow functions Modules Enforcing the Intention of some features. Typescript vs EcmaScript6 Chapter 3: Working with TypeScript Tools & Resources
- Author BiographyDan Maharry is a UK-based professional technical author with over a dozen books to his name and many more as technical reviewer and editor for a variety of publishers including Wrox, Apress, Microsoft Press and O'Reilly Associates. He's also a .NET developer with past stints for the dotCoop TLD registry and various web development houses under his belt. He contributes code and documentation to various open source projects and tries to blog and to speak from time to time to user groups about cool stuff. He listens to a lot of new music as he does the above.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.